Meal preparation for the holidays are full of tradition, but laden with fat & sugar. After days of celebration with our holiday favorites, we tend to find we’ve picked up a few extra pounds… You can enjoy Passover & Easter without having to compromise the foods and traditions you love. With proper portion control and tweaks to your favorite recipes, celebrating can be delicious and healthy.
- Stay Focused On Your Nutrition Plan
- Stay Clear of Sweets and Sugars
- Portion Control
- Sit Down, Eat Slowly and Enjoy
- Stop when you feel full
- Don’t forget to get adequate fluids each day
- Focus your activities away from food
Remember, the holidays are also about forgiveness. If you do end up overindulging, give yourself a break. Get right back on track the following day by recommitting to healthy eating and regular exercise.