American Board of Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery – Gastric Band, Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Top Doctor NJ Monthly 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Bariatric Center of Excellence ASBMS
- Bariatric Surgeon Proctor – INAMED Bariatric Band Course
Academic / Professional Affiliations:
- American Society for Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow, American Board of Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- ASBMS Center of Excellence Surgeon
1100 Rt. 72 W., Suite 303, Manahawkin, NJ 08050
123 Highland Avenue, Suite 202, Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
- Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ
- Southern Ocean Medical Center, Manahawkin, NJ
- Bayshore Community Hospital, Holmdel, NJ
- New York Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery at Westchester Medical Center, New York Medical College
- Chief Resident, General Surgery, Westchester Medical Center, New York Medical College
- MD, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies.
- MS, Montclair State University, Montclair. NJ
- BS, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont.
- Recanalization of an Esophageal Atresia Anastomosis by an Interventional Radiological Technique.
- The Role of Laparoscopy in the Management of Retroperitoneal Tumors in Children.
- Early Results of Robotics-Assisted Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass vs. Laparoscopic method.
- Routine Hiatal Hernia Repair in Laparoscopic Gastric Banding