American Board of Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery- Gastric Band, Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
Academic / Professional Affiliations:
ASBMS Bariatric Center for Excellence Surgeon
American College of Surgeons
Medical Society of New Jersey
Manahawkin: 1100 Rt. 72 W Suite 303 Manahawkin, NJ 08050
- Southern Ocean Medical Center, Manahawkin, NJ
- Mountainside Hospital, Montclair NJ
- Bayshore Community Hospital, Holmdel, NJ
Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio.
General Surgery, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown, NJ.
Languages: English and Spanish
- BA, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- MD, Universidad Iberoamericana, Dominican Republic
- Routine Hiatal Hernia Repair in Laparoscopic Gastric Banding
- Percutaneous Roux Limb Jejunostomy : Alternative Approach to Enteral Access in Gastric Bypass Patients
- Enteral Access Techniques Post Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Transgastric Removal of Eroded Lap-Band
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy including for advanced endometriosis with rectosigmoid disease
- LapBand Replacement with “Follow the Leader” Technique
- Standardized Approach to Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Excision of Malignant Cyst.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy in Aortic Dissection